Adam Harrington is a Co-Founder, President and Director of Intellectual Digital Global, LLC. Adam Harrington is also the President, Executive Director and Co-Founder of Intellectual Digital Corp (iDC) which has completed several successful fundraisings at higher share prices $2, $3, and $8 a share from 2018-2020. iDC operates and has invested in 9 businesses including Stationhead, GoodCell, Down-Route, Ensnare, Aclipse, Bloq, Packing R Us, Terminal, Identity Pop.
Adam is a seasoned executive who brings expertise and skill in corporate strategy, team building and leadership. Adam is focused on incubating and supporting technology businesses that enhance corporate productivity and disrupt old models.
His knowledge and experience in international business extends from having advised, represented, and invested exclusively on behalf of high net worth investors in the UK , Singapore, Australia, Bermuda, Germany, Monaco and the UAE.
Adam has advised, developed and provided funding for businesses throughout their lifecycle - from early stage development to their exits- including equity sales, private offerings and public listings such as Discas Holdings, Ambient Technologies and The Infopro.
- Strategic Advisor and Advisory Board Member to companies: Down-Route, GoodCell, Ensnare, Bloq, and Stationhead.
- Partner in a family office which invests in, operates, and incubates various staged companies.
- Former Advisor and provider of the principal capital with his network to Intellectual Patents Inc (IPI) 2006-2009 which Co-founded and funded Aptiviti Inc..
- Former Board Member of the The Infopro before its final sale to the billion dollar fund Edison Ventures.
- Co-Founder, Director and Managing Member of Convergent Private Equity fund.
- Co-Founder, Director and Managing Member of Convergent Long Short fund.